New or experienced job coaches, travel trainers and employment mentors needed!
We offer flexible work times, above industry standard rates, and you get to work with a superb group of people, determined to escalate change and get those who want to work out doing so!
Training sessions start in January. Use the application form below to apply.
SEND4 Coaches work with members from all walks of life with different strengths and abilities to achieve independent travel and ongoing employment.
- Travel training using public transport to workplace, education provider, doctor and town centre.
- Support at Interviews
- Undertake Inductions with members
- Engage with employers to understand the role and business needs fully
- Coach members to achieve continued development and success in employment
- Be on hand to offer motivation, support and journal progress
SEND4 coaches work with members through the induction process and into continued employment. They journal members' progress and use smart assessment tools to ensure targets are achieved for development and reasonable adjustments are made if needed. Coaches will liaise with employers to ensure information and targets are presented to members in a way they understand and are able to act upon. Coaches will also keep in contact with those members if and when needs decrease to ensure ongoing stability in employment.
Most importantly, SEND4 coaches are recognised as trusted people to our members, we offer support, motivation, and the ability to lead a more independent and socially fulfilling lifestyle.
The SEND4 team of job coaches all have different skills and strengths, so we welcome applications from all levels and abilities as long as the requirements are met:
- Good communication skills with the ability to build working relationships with members and employers
- A passion for supporting people to independence via travel training, job coaching and employment mentoring
- Willingness to learn and work together to make change
- The ability to travel to different destinations across Dorset
- Enhanced DBS obtained
As a SEND4 job coach you will...
- Work with people from all walks of life aged 16-60 with varying needs and abilities
- Travel train members to increase independence
- Work / engage with employers who want and understand the benefits of an inclusive workforce
- Support members not only into employment but into a whole new social community